Learning to read can be fun!
A membership provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Give your child the advantage.
Learning to read is an important skill for all children. At ESA, we wanted to make it an enjoyable experience for children as well.
Developed by highly experienced teachers, ESA focuses on a core reading curriculum of phonics and sight words, using skills and strategies essential for sustained reading success.
Kids love it! With interactive animations, fun games, great songs, and lots of rewards, ESA is a great place to learn to read!
How does ESA work?
- More than just e-learning! ESA approaches the design and development of our programs with a genuine belief in the e-learning medium.
- The real thing: Your membership with ESA provides you with access to materials created by a specialized and highly experienced team.
- Thousands of interactive activities work to increase learner engagement and strengthen knowledge retention – and they’re fun!
- It’s Affordable! Education is expensive, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Essential Skills Advantage enables you to provide your child with the competitive edge he or she needs to master the education system.
- A monthly fee of $9.99 per student provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Thousands of Activities
This site is amazing
This site is amazing and a godsend for parents looking at new ways of keeping their kids interested in reading. My daughter feels like she is playing games and doesn't even realize she is learning.
With ESA he is actually retaining the information!
My son started using this recently and he is taking off! We've tried several other sites and he floundered... but with ESA he is actually retaining the information! Such a HUGE blessing! Thank you!
Begs to do activities
We use the free version and my 6 year old begs to do the activities!
A beautiful program
This is a beautiful program...thank you so very very much for sharing with my struggling reader!
OMG thank you so much
OMG thank you so much. English has been such a struggle. He has been sitting there for an hour now doing English tasks without being asked. He wants to do it. Thank you!
Love your site
Thanks so much. I love your site. I have passed it on to many of my fellow homeschoolers.