Learning to read can be fun!
A membership provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Give your child the advantage.
Learning to read is an important skill for all children. At ESA, we wanted to make it an enjoyable experience for children as well.
Developed by highly experienced teachers, ESA focuses on a core reading curriculum of phonics and sight words, using skills and strategies essential for sustained reading success.
Kids love it! With interactive animations, fun games, great songs, and lots of rewards, ESA is a great place to learn to read!
How does ESA work?
- More than just e-learning! ESA approaches the design and development of our programs with a genuine belief in the e-learning medium.
- The real thing: Your membership with ESA provides you with access to materials created by a specialized and highly experienced team.
- Thousands of interactive activities work to increase learner engagement and strengthen knowledge retention – and they’re fun!
- It’s Affordable! Education is expensive, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Essential Skills Advantage enables you to provide your child with the competitive edge he or she needs to master the education system.
- A monthly fee of $9.99 per student provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Thousands of Activities
I am really excited about this program! Thank you for the effort that went into creating quality materials for kids!
I just know he is going to love this
This is amazing. There are many reading programs but free is not easy to find. I have a 6 year old boy with Autism and I just know he is going to love this. Thank you for giving this opportunity to low income parents.
You guys rock
This program is awesome it has a lot of the words my son was having trouble with since the program my son has moved up a reading level. Thanks for an awesome program you guys rock. Can't wait for there to be more learning activities. Thanks so much.
Perfect for him!!
I am using the program with my dyslexic student and it's perfect for him!!
My kids love it!
My 3 year old loves it