Learning to read can be fun!
A membership provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Give your child the advantage.
Learning to read is an important skill for all children. At ESA, we wanted to make it an enjoyable experience for children as well.
Developed by highly experienced teachers, ESA focuses on a core reading curriculum of phonics and sight words, using skills and strategies essential for sustained reading success.
Kids love it! With interactive animations, fun games, great songs, and lots of rewards, ESA is a great place to learn to read!
How does ESA work?
- More than just e-learning! ESA approaches the design and development of our programs with a genuine belief in the e-learning medium.
- The real thing: Your membership with ESA provides you with access to materials created by a specialized and highly experienced team.
- Thousands of interactive activities work to increase learner engagement and strengthen knowledge retention – and they’re fun!
- It’s Affordable! Education is expensive, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Essential Skills Advantage enables you to provide your child with the competitive edge he or she needs to master the education system.
- A monthly fee of $9.99 per student provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Thousands of Activities
My daughter LOVES this!!!
My daughter LOVES this!! We're playing on it right now lol :)
The kids enjoy the program very much. Thank you.
Thank You for Everything
Your site is really helping my grandson and he likes doing the lessons. I am excited to continue. Thank you again for everything
A Great Program
I just want to say it is a great program. I will for sure refer people to you in the future. Thank you!
Best Program I've Found
I just want to tell you that this is the best program I've found for my autistic son. It's not just the reading skills, it is the questions, comprehension, etc.
Really enjoying your site
We are really enjoying your site :) and will definitely be telling my other homeschool friends about it. :)