Learning to read can be fun!
A membership provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Give your child the advantage.
Learning to read is an important skill for all children. At ESA, we wanted to make it an enjoyable experience for children as well.
Developed by highly experienced teachers, ESA focuses on a core reading curriculum of phonics and sight words, using skills and strategies essential for sustained reading success.
Kids love it! With interactive animations, fun games, great songs, and lots of rewards, ESA is a great place to learn to read!
How does ESA work?
- More than just e-learning! ESA approaches the design and development of our programs with a genuine belief in the e-learning medium.
- The real thing: Your membership with ESA provides you with access to materials created by a specialized and highly experienced team.
- Thousands of interactive activities work to increase learner engagement and strengthen knowledge retention – and they’re fun!
- It’s Affordable! Education is expensive, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Essential Skills Advantage enables you to provide your child with the competitive edge he or she needs to master the education system.
- A monthly fee of $9.99 per student provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Thousands of Activities
You know that your child is really learning
The activities themselves were great. These are actual learning activities rather than just games you play so you know that your child is really learning when they log on. I was very impressed with how well they were done. The game had a peacefu...
I like doing the activities
It was really good. The stories were interesting and I like doing the activities. I didn't really like spelling, well, because I just don’t like spelling. The grammar really helped me understand about nouns that were time like centuries. I...
It wasn't like school
It was fun. It wasn’t like school; just fun activities. The grade 3 was really new stuff. I give it two thumbs up.
Made learning fun
Our boys found this program to be very entertaining and loved the small challenges that made learning fun. It is awesome how it appeals to all learning styles and how easy it is for children to navigate around, giving them a sense of independence....
Liked the program a lot
My daughter liked the program a lot. It wasn't hard for her to navigate once she was in where she wanted to be. It wasn't too much activity with Essential Skills Advantage going on for her. Sometimes programs are very distracting for her. She did ...
It helps me read
It was nice and had word games. You have to type some of the words. I like the memory game. I think it helps me read.