Learning to read can be fun!
A membership provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Give your child the advantage.
Learning to read is an important skill for all children. At ESA, we wanted to make it an enjoyable experience for children as well.
Developed by highly experienced teachers, ESA focuses on a core reading curriculum of phonics and sight words, using skills and strategies essential for sustained reading success.
Kids love it! With interactive animations, fun games, great songs, and lots of rewards, ESA is a great place to learn to read!
How does ESA work?
- More than just e-learning! ESA approaches the design and development of our programs with a genuine belief in the e-learning medium.
- The real thing: Your membership with ESA provides you with access to materials created by a specialized and highly experienced team.
- Thousands of interactive activities work to increase learner engagement and strengthen knowledge retention – and they’re fun!
- It’s Affordable! Education is expensive, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Essential Skills Advantage enables you to provide your child with the competitive edge he or she needs to master the education system.
- A monthly fee of $9.99 per student provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Thousands of Activities
A program that makes learning happy and fun!
As a family, we have been looking for a program that our children would love to learn that had multiple learning areas. We found that with Essential Skills Advantage. It is really easy to get started, log into, and navigate. I did not need a HUGE...
Really excelled with this program
He loved doing this program. He would do it as long as I let him and he didn't care if he had already completed things or not. He loved the "dancing doggy" that appeared whenever he completed something and he was in LOVE with his certificates. He ...
I CANNOT keep him off of it. He doesn't care if he gets everything wrong...LOL. But he has gotten a REMARKABLE amount of activities right with little instruction. He's just turned 4 years old but is rocking the Kindergarten level. There ARE some t...
Top of my list this year
High quality programs, like Essential Skills Advantage have made the top of my list this year. Not only that, but it has made the top of my children’s list too. You can tell how much your children like a curriculum when they want to spend th...
I think this program is very beneficial. Language Arts can be complicated subject matter, and many children have trouble with one or more areas. Whether it's spelling or reading or grammar, this program can help them solidify the concepts in a fun...
ESA is so fun!
ESA is so fun! ESA is the best! It's really fun, but you also learn. I like the new spelling lists that they give you. I couldn't spell atmosphere, but now I can. After you learn the spelling words, they stay drilled in your head.