Learning to read can be fun!
A membership provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Give your child the advantage.
Learning to read is an important skill for all children. At ESA, we wanted to make it an enjoyable experience for children as well.
Developed by highly experienced teachers, ESA focuses on a core reading curriculum of phonics and sight words, using skills and strategies essential for sustained reading success.
Kids love it! With interactive animations, fun games, great songs, and lots of rewards, ESA is a great place to learn to read!
How does ESA work?
- More than just e-learning! ESA approaches the design and development of our programs with a genuine belief in the e-learning medium.
- The real thing: Your membership with ESA provides you with access to materials created by a specialized and highly experienced team.
- Thousands of interactive activities work to increase learner engagement and strengthen knowledge retention – and they’re fun!
- It’s Affordable! Education is expensive, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Essential Skills Advantage enables you to provide your child with the competitive edge he or she needs to master the education system.
- A monthly fee of $9.99 per student provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Thousands of Activities
Greatly appreciate the opportunity
Thank you for offering this free reading program. I will begin home schooling my three children ages 3-6 this year and greatly appreciate the opportunity to use your program.
This has been great
I started my 5 year old granddaughter on this. With just a little instruction and help from me she has blown through most of the 1st module. This has been great. I have her working on my laptop instead of a tablet and she is getting computer skill...
Thank you for making this program
I signed up for it last week and today he started playing and he likes it. Thank you for making this program.
She loves this program
One of my children is developmentally delayed and she loves this program. I am hoping it will help as well. What I really like is she can go back and practice the skills, instead of just doing it one time. I believe this will really help her with ...
My son loved it! He likes the matching game a lot very educational! thank you!
I love it
I have only had this a few days me as a parent I love it. I am using it with my son which is 8 and also my 4 yr old nephew.