Learning to read can be fun!
A membership provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Give your child the advantage.
Learning to read is an important skill for all children. At ESA, we wanted to make it an enjoyable experience for children as well.
Developed by highly experienced teachers, ESA focuses on a core reading curriculum of phonics and sight words, using skills and strategies essential for sustained reading success.
Kids love it! With interactive animations, fun games, great songs, and lots of rewards, ESA is a great place to learn to read!
How does ESA work?
- More than just e-learning! ESA approaches the design and development of our programs with a genuine belief in the e-learning medium.
- The real thing: Your membership with ESA provides you with access to materials created by a specialized and highly experienced team.
- Thousands of interactive activities work to increase learner engagement and strengthen knowledge retention – and they’re fun!
- It’s Affordable! Education is expensive, but it doesn’t have to be.
- Essential Skills Advantage enables you to provide your child with the competitive edge he or she needs to master the education system.
- A monthly fee of $9.99 per student provides you and your child with full access to everything ESA has to offer.
Thousands of Activities
My son loved it! He likes the matching game a lot very educational! thank you!
I love it
I have only had this a few days me as a parent I love it. I am using it with my son which is 8 and also my 4 yr old nephew.
Makes spelling FUN!
I have to say that we've been using this program for a few weeks now mainly for spelling and some grammar as well. I am seeing an improvement in spelling and my kids love to use the program! That's a win- win! This program makes spelling FUN! Than...
I have been using with my 1st grade son and it's awesome he enjoys it and so do I!
Stayed focused the whole time!
My boys are 5 and 7. They love it and stayed focused the whole time! Awesome
He loves this program
I home school my first grader and he loves this program. Thank you for offering this program for FREE!!!